Adding a Snippet
- Log in as an administrator and click the “Admin” link in the top navigation
- Click the “SubMenu Snippet” link in the side menu under the Additional Tools section.
- Scroll to the box labeled “Snippet > Add”.
- The recommended width for widgets, images, and videos is 140px. Larger widths will create inconsistent results.
- To add an image, file, or video refer to that section of the manual.
- Click “Save Snippet”
Managing a Snippet
To edit, delete, or re-order a snippet, navigate to the box labeled “Snippets”. Click the corresponding link to edit or delete the snippet. To re-order the snippet, change the order number and click “Save Order”.
Links for popular widgets
The weather network - http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather_centre/wcwxbutton
Facebook share - http://www.facebook.com/facebook-widgets/share.php
Twitter - http://twitter.com/goodies/widgets