The office preferences page will be available if you have the “Office Management Program” enabled on your website. For more information regarding the office program, please refer to the online website manual.
To edit the office preferences, follow these instructions:
- Click the “Admin” link in the top navigation.
- Click the “Office Preferences” link in the side navigation.
- By default, the enable messenger and enable notification tool are enabled.
- The enable messenger, adds an instant messenger to office that lets you chat to other office users.
- The enable notification tool, adds a link to the bottom of the side menu that allows you to use the notification tool. For more information on either of these features, refer to the online website manual.
- To disable the feature, uncheck the box and click “Save Preferences.”