The footer management tool allows you to add text to the bottom of each page. Depending on your design layout the footer may be located in different locations.
Adding a Footer
- Log in as an administrator and click the “Admin” link in the top navigation
- Click the “Footer” link in the side menu under the Additional Tools section.
- Add information to the content box. Keep in mind that most footer layouts have height restrictions so entering too much text or making it to large in size may cause unexpected results.
- Click “Save”. Once the footer has been saved it will be added to every page.
- The footer can be edited and deleted in this box as well.